Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Remember the weather in March last year?

I've just been looking through photos from last March. Here's one I took at Brockstone Cottage on 24 March 2013. Those of you familiar with the walk from Grasmere to Rydal will recognise the gate with the unusual fastening. It's just below our Lakes holiday cottage. One day I'm planning to write a blog post with photos about gates and their fastenings- there so many different types - I find it fascinating. Maybe I'm a bit of a sad case.

Rydal Water from our Lakes Holiday Cottage March 2013
Snow, grey skies, grey lake in March last year....quite a contrast to the one I took and posted on our blog yesterday.

If you are reading this post and have a moment to spare, please can you visit and give a LIKE to our Brockstone Cottage page on Facebook? Thank you. Please click here to get to our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice messages are very welcome.