Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 12 April 2012

Red Squirrels and bluebells

I drew back the curtains this morning and there was a red squirrel bouncing around in the bluebells in the woodland garden at White Moss House.
If you stay with us, you should be able to catch a glimpse of these pretty creatures, provided you've got plenty of patience. They're around all the time right now.

For the next few weeks, we're offering short breaks at our Grasmere self catering cottage, Brockstone.. Lots of people wonder "who owns that cottage on the coffin road?" and "can I rent the cottage on the hill above Rydal Water?" Well, it's ours, and it can be yours for a week or a short break.

Please email me sue@whitemoss.com, giving me the dates you want, and I'll give you our best weeks. This offer runs from 14 April to 19 May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice messages are very welcome.