Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday 25 June 2011

Someone is actually reading my blogs!

I write away in the hope that someone out there is reading my blogs, and from time to time people tell me that they have, indeed, read them and enjoyed them
Today a guest has just told me that she loves my blogs, all my articles published on Squidoo, and she produced the print out of my White Moss Walks page. Yes! Fame at last!

If you want to use this guide to walks from White Moss, you're very welcome, whether or not you're staying with us at White Moss House ( the only house ever owned by Wordsworth btw) . It would be really nice if you could leave a message in the guest book for the page.

For a more detailed look at the Rydal Round I've written a walk round Rydal Water, which has lots of pictures and information . Take a look, even if you're not visiting right now. Messages are very welcome , here or on the web pages .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice messages are very welcome.