Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fantastic foxgloves! Rooms free this weekend.

The foxgloves on the fells and in the fields around White Moss House are looking amazing right now.Great purple heads are pushing up through the bracken all over Loughrigg Terrace, round Grasmere and Rydal Water.
Now that we have an official brown tourist sign for "White Moss Walks" I  wonder if even more people will realise what a great area for walkers this is!

Here is my personal guide to White Moss Walks, complete with my own photos too. I'm off for a walk right now, in the sun ( it's raining at Wimbledon, and the only match on is Venus- I'll give her a miss). I'll be taking some foxglove photos for the next post.

We still have rooms this coming weekend, and the forecast is quite good. Please ring 015394 35295 or email me, sue@whitemoss.com for our best quote.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice messages are very welcome.