Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 21 January 2011

Another fabulous Grasmere Day

Here are a couple of photos from today's walk. I set off from White Moss House, through the meadow and down to Grasmere lake where a couple were  having a rather cold picnic- the sun hadn't reached this spot all day.

Then I went through the woods to Grasmere lake and caught a lovely view of Helm Crag reflected in Grasmere Lake.


I then walked up through Bannerigg woods,zig zagged left and through Ladywood, all the while being followed by a couple who seemed to think I was searching out some new route for them. I shook them off at White Moss tarn as I went up to White Moss viewpoint, then back down to Brockstone Cottage and home to White Moss, where I took this picture from the garden looking towards Loughrigg at 5pm- the end of a beautiful Januaryday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice messages are very welcome.